DP404 CAN OPEN digital output
The KD Series are pressure sensors for use in high temperature applications where the process temperatures may reach 538°C (1000°F) such as high temperature engineered polymers.
The K Series utilizes standard melt pressure principles and construction; strain sensing technology is bonded foil strain gage.
A near incompressible sodium-potassium (i.e. NaK) mixture is used for pressure transmission.
NaK is FDA recognized safe (GRAS) substance.
- As for FDA approval, K series is suitable for Mercury free , food and medical application
- Processing special polymers, technopolymers (538°C /1000°F)
- Digital output signal with DP404 CAN OPEN communication protocol
- Transmission frequency (Baud rate): 10 Kbaud to 1 Mbaud (default 500 Kbaud)
- Software / Hardware selection of Baud rate and ID nodes
- Operation with 1 or 2 settable alarm limits
- “Autozero” for temperature compensation
- Zero and span drift compensation
- 80% FSO calibration signal
- Pressure ranges: 0-35 to 0-700 bar / 0-500 to 0-10000 psi
- Accuracy: < ± 0.25% FSO (H); < ±0.5% FSO (M)
- Hydraulic transmission system to guarantee temperature stability (NaK). Liquid conforming to RoHS Directive. NaK is defined as a safe substance (GRAS).
- Quantity of NaK contained per model: KD0 series (30mm3) (0.00183 in3), KD1,KD2,KD3 series (40mm3) (0.00244 in3)
- Standard threading: 1/2-20 UNF, M18x1.5; other versions on request.
- Inconel 718 diaphragm with GTP coating for temperatures up to 538°C (1000°F)
- 15-5 PH diaphragm with GTP coating for temperatures up to 400°C (750°F)
- Hastelloy C276 diaphragm for temperatures up to 300°C (570°F).
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP coating for ranges below 100 bar-1500 psi