Smart HART - Performance Level PL 'c'
The HKE series of Gefran are pressure transmitters with HART communication protocol for using in high temperature environment.
The main characteristic of this series is the capability to read temperature of the media up to 538°C.
The constructive principle is based on the hydraulic trasmission of the pressure.
The fluid-filled system assures the temperature stability.
The physical measure is transformed in a electrical measure by means of strain-gauge technology.
- pressure ranges from: 0-35 to 0-1000 bar / 0-500 to 0-15000 psi
- accuracy: < ±0.25% fso (h); < ±0.5% fso (m)
- hydraulic transmission system for pressure signal guarantees stability at working temperature (nak).
- liquid conforming to rohs directive. nak is defined as a safe substance (gras)
- quantity of nak contained per model: hke0 series (30mm³) [0.00183 in³], hke1, hke2, hke3 (40mm³) [0.00244 in³]
- 1/2-20unf, m18x1.5 standard threads; other types available on request
- autozero function on board / external option
- inconel 718 diaphragm with gtp coating for temperatures up to 538°c (1000°f)
- 15-5 ph diaphragm with gtp coating for temperatures up to 400°c (750°f)
- hastelloy c276 diaphragm for temperatures up to 300°c (570°f)
- 17-7 ph corrugated diaphragm with gtp coating for ranges below 100bar-1500psi
- stem material: 17-4 ph