WE PL 'c'
Performance Level PL 'c'- 4...20mA output
The WE Performance Level 'c' Series are pressure sensors for use in high temperature applications where the process temperatures may reach 315°C (600°F) such as high temperature engineered polymers. T
he W Series utilizes standard melt pressure principles and construction; strain sensing technology is bonded foil strain gage.
A near incompressible mixture (diathermic oil) is used for pressure transmission.
- Performance Level PL 'c'
- Pressure ranges from: 0-35 to 0-1000 bar / 0-500 to 0-15000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FSO (H); < ±0.5% FSO (M)
- Fluid-filled system for temperature stability
- Oil filling meets FDA requirements CFR 178.3620 and CFR 172.878
- Oil filling volume: WE0 (30mm3); WE1, WE2 (40mm3)
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads; other types available on request
- Other diaphragms available on request
- Autozero function on board / external option
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP coating for ranges below 100 bar-1500 psi